Hey everyone! It's Madeline here, with just a quick post.
Aly wanted me to let you all know to not send any packages after this weekend-it wont get here before she leaves for holiday and is likely to be stolen. I just sent out her birthday package (November 19th for those of you who don't know, she's going to be 24!!!). Although Aly would not want me to say this, I am strongly encouraging all of you to send packages. Who doesn't love getting mail? Especially on a birthday. I think we can all agree that she deserves it :)
Happy November!
Madeline
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, my name is Jeremy Bertsch from The News Sentinel in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We were wondering if you would be interested in talking to us about the interests that the election had on the individuals over in Namibian and Africa. If you are interested, my email is jbertsch@news-sentinel.com or my phone number is 260-461-8466.
Thanks,
Jeremy A. Bertsch
The News-Sentinel
Metro Intern - IPFW
Post a Comment